Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome

The Blog is and will be used as a form of self-expression in the area of creative writing and graphic design. I do not own the rights to the Yugioh Trading Card Game nor the copyright for the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand name. I do not claim the game as my own. However, this story is completely original, and all the cards featured are of my own design on Yugiohcardmaker.net. My username is Kale on that website.

5 comments:

  1. Sup, Kale. Kastor here from YCM. I like what you did with the fic. Blog and all.Well, I can't wait for chapter to and stuff, So I be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 2 of the fic has been submitted both there and here. Here it has a better layout, but that is justmy opinion. Enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looved chapter 2. It was like so awesome when, I think Kal was dueling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kale, This is Darklotus397 (Switched to Hayate Masaru now I am PrimalFear) on YCM. I know you don't come on YCM very often so It was most likely to ask here. I've been working with a friend EHK from YCM on his own forum and where trying to get the Fan-fic sections and roleplaying sections going a bit. I was curious to see if you'd be willing to join and re-post your Fic's their or If I could have permission to post them on his site with proper credit to you sir. I hope to talk to you a bit more, as I miss your card making and fic's on YCM. TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this on my favourites list. Are u going to post the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete